Join us for SUNDAY FUNDAY before we kick off the 2018 New Mexico True Governor's Conference on Hospitality and Tourism!
Net proceeds go to the Hospitality and Tourism Scholarship Fund (powered by Albuquerque Community Foundation) for New Mexican students pursuing a career in Travel and Tourism.
Golf Tournament Details:
- Sunday, May 6, 1:30 pm - 6:30 pm
- Location: Inn of the Mountain Gods Resort Championship Golf Course (287 Carrizo Canyon Rd., Mescalero, NM 88340)
- Registration starts at 12:30 pm (lunch is provided)
- Tournament start at 1:30 pm
- 4-person scramble
- Bring and wear sunscreen
- Awards ceremony at 6:30 pm at the Championship Golf Course clubhouse
- Sunday, May 6, 6:30 pm - 9:00 pm
- Broken Arrow Tap House
- Hidden Tap/Noisy Water
- Sacred Grounds
- Tall Pines
- Registration starts at 6:30 pm at Broken Arrow Tap House (Inn of the Mountain Gods Resort & Casino)
- NMHOPS starts at 7:00 pm
- It's a scavenger hunt!
- What's Included:
- Transportation to and from Inn of the Mountain Gods Resort & Casino
- Drink specials at each location